Fitness and nutrition provide people of all ages, backgrounds, and abilities with optimal health. In the United States, a significant rise in obesity has occurred over the past 20 years. The obesity epidemic has left many people suffering from chronic health problems, such as heart disease, high blood pressure, cancer, diabetes, and asthma. As a result, the overall cost of obesity has increased medical costs by roughly $1,500 more than those of normal-weight people. People can avoid this by incorporating 30 minutes of physical activity into their daily lives through individual therapy and by making simple lifestyle changes that will leave them happy and satisfied for years to come.
Fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle calculators provide an accurate assessment of an individual’s physical health and emotional disorders. Use these tools to calculate an individual’s body mass index (BMI), ideal weight, blood pressure, and cholesterol levels. Calculate the risks of stroke, heart disease, and diabetes with these interactive tools. The human body relies on healthy lifestyle changes to ensure that it remains vital and strong.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) Calculator: Use this tool to determine if you are underweight, normal weight, overweight, or obese.
- Healthy Body Weight Calculator: Plug in your weight and height to determine your ideal weight.
- High Blood Pressure Health Risk Calculator: Take this health risk assessment to learn your blood pressure category, determine your risk for heart attack, stroke, or kidney disease, and estimate how lifestyle changes can lower your high blood pressure.
- Stroke Risk Calculator: Use this calculator to assess your risk of having a stroke within the next ten years.
- Calculator: Estimated Risk of Developing Hypertension In the Next 4 Years: Use this tool to estimate your overall risk of developing hypertension in the next four years.
- Cholesterol Reduction Calculator: Take this ten-question survey to assess your chances of developing heart disease and how to make adjustments to lower your cholesterol levels.
- Diabetes Risk Score (Type 2): Take this diabetes risk assessment to help your lower your chances of developing this debilitating disease.
- HIV Risk Calculator: Use this tool to determine the overall risks of contracting HIV.
- Healthy Body Calculator: Use this calculator to assess whether your body is healthy or not.
- Adult BMI Calculator: Calculate your body mass index (BMI) using this tool provided by the CDC.
Fitness calculators provide an accurate assessment of an individual’s activity levels. Use these tools to determine the running pace, one-rep max, target heart rate, lean body mass, VO2 max, body mass index (BMI), and life expectancy of an individual who exercises regularly. The human body depends on physical fitness to remain healthy. These tools ensure that an individual can meet their fitness goals in due time.
- Pace Calculator: Use this calculator to determine your 5K running pace.
- One-Rep Max Calculator: Use this strength conditioning calculator to determine your one-rep max when lifting weights.
- Fitness Calculator: Use this VO2 max calculator to determine your overall cardiovascular fitness.
- Target Heart Rate Calculator: Calculate your overall target heart rate based on age.
- Lean Body Mass Calculator: Use this lean body mass calculator to determine the percentage of your body weight that does not contain fat.
- Calorie Calculator: Use this calculator to determine how many calories you burn while exercising.
- VO2 Max Estimator: Use this calculator to determine your VO2 max while running.
- Life Expectancy Calculator: Use this calculator to see how long you are expected to live.
Nutrition calculators provide an accurate assessment of an individual’s nutritional needs. Use these tools to determine an individual’s daily recommended intake (DRI) for nutrient needs, basal and active metabolic rates, and water intake needs. The body relies on nutrition to remain formidable against disease. These tools ensure that an individual meets the nutritional needs to maintain their overall health.
- Interactive DRI for Health Care Providers: Use this calculator to determine the daily recommended intake for nutrient needs.
- Basal Energy Expenditure: Harris-Benedict Equation: Use this calculator to estimate your basal metabolic rate.
- Basal and Active Metabolic Rates: Use this interactive tool to calculate your basal and active metabolic rates.
- Nutritional Needs Calculator: Calculate the caloric and nutritional needs of someone trying to gain, lose, or maintain their weight.
- Energy Calculator: Calculate your suggested caloric intake based on overall activity levels.
- Water Intake Calculator: Use this tool to estimate the overall water intake based on weight and exercise intensity.
- Protein, Energy and BMI Calculator: Use this calculator to determine the recommended daily intake of protein based on age, weight, and height.
- Fast-Food Nutrition Calculator: Use these calculators to determine the calories found on the menu at fast-food restaurants.
- Recipe Nutrition Calculator: Find out the overall calories in your favorite recipe using this calculator.
- Nutrition Calculator: Use this interactive tool to calculator the calories found in a variety of commonly eaten foods.
General consumption calculators measure the overall impact of substance abuse. Alcohol, drugs, and tobacco can greatly decrease the human body’s ability to function optimally. In fact, excessive consumption of these substances can create an internal environment prone to disease. Use these calculators to assess your health. The best way to achieve optimal health is to eliminate these substances from your life entirely and enter an effective opioid addiction treatment program.
- Blood Alcohol Calculator: Use this calculator to estimate your blood alcohol content (BAC).
- Unit and Calorie Calculator: Calculate the units and calories of alcoholic beverages.
- Nicotine Dependency Calculator: Use this calculator to determine your overall nicotine dependency.
- Smoking Pack Years: Use this calculator to produce a numerical value of lifetime tobacco use.
- Hydration Calculator: Calculate the amount of water need to stay hydrated during the day.
- How Many Calories to Lose Weight: Use this calculator to determine how many calories you need to burn to lose weight.
- Calculate Your Daily Calorie Needs: Use this calculator to determine your daily calorie needs.
- Smoking Cost Calculator: Calculate the cost of smoking cigarettes, including the amount of money spent and the overall impact on your health.
- The Cost of Smoking Calculator: Figure how much you could save by quitting smoking cigarettes.
By Angela Lambert