New Year is always synonymous to having a fresh start. Many people take this opportune time to turn over a new leaf and chase their goals.
While it may seem like an easy feat at the start, the motivation and the drive to go on can wane as time goes by.
To inspire you and give you the push to go on, here are some positive inspirational quotes for the New Year.
These great New Year quotes can help you keep your focus and motivation during those difficult times.
1. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. – Oprah Winfrey
2. All of us every single year, we’re a different person. I don’t think we’re the same person all our lives. – Steven Spielberg
3. Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man. – Benjamin Franklin
4. What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven’t even happened yet. – Anne Frank
5. You can get excited about the future. The past won’t mind. – Hillary DePiano
6. We all get the exact same 365 days. The only difference is what we do with them. – Hillary DePiano
7. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – C.S. Lewis
8. It is never too late to be what you might have been. – George Eliot
9. Ring out the old, ring in the new, Ring, happy bells, across the snow: The year is going, let him go; Ring out the false, ring in the true. – Alfred Lord Tennyson
10. Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely. – Karen Kaiser Clark
11. The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new. – Socrates
12. Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go. They merely determine where you start. – Nido Qubein
13. I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past. – Thomas Jefferson
14. Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction. – Germany Kent
15. Every moment is a fresh beginning. – T.S. Eliot
16. The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are. – J.P. Morgan
17. With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. – Eleanor Roosevelt
18. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
19. New year—a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately, we write it. The choice is ours. – Alex Morritt
20. Strength shows not only in the ability to persist, but the ability to start over. – F. Scott Fitzgerald
21. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. – Henry David Thoreau
22. Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one. – Brad Paisley
23. It Doesn’t Matter Where You Came From. All That Matters Is Where You Are Going. – Brian Tracy
24. The New Year symbolizes the ending of one year and the beginning of yet another. We celebrate this event, yet it is only a moment in time, like any other day. But it is also considered a time when new beginnings can happen. – Catherine Pulsifer
25. Life is about change, sometimes it’s painful, sometimes it’s beautiful, but most of the time it’s both. – Kristin Kreuk
26. The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months! – Edward Payson Powell
27. What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year. – Vern McLellan
28. You will never win if you never begin. – Helen Rowland
29. New Year’s Day. A fresh start. A new chapter in life waiting to be written. New questions to be asked, embraced, and loved. Answers to be discovered and then lived in this transformative year of delight and self-discovery. Today carve out a quiet interlude for yourself in which to dream, pen in hand. Only dreams give birth to change. – Sarah Ban Breathnach
30. A brand-new year could be considered the seed, and your goals could be the buds, but taking action and achieving your dreams, well, that is the flower. May the New Year be your seed and may you have lots of flowers to inspire you! – Kate Summers
31. The beginning is the most important part of the work. – Plato
32. With this morning’s sunrise comes a day of things that have never been. – Toni Sorenson
33. If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello. – Paulo Coelho
If you or a loved one is struggling with substance abuse, help is available.
Contact Morningside Recovery by Lighthouse today.